Now Hiring: Full time Welder/Fabricator
MetalWorks Classic Auto Restoration is seeking a full time skilled metal fabricator to join our staff of expert craftsman in the metal shop. MetalWorks is a high end shop performing full custom restoration and service work on a wide range of vehicle makes, models, and years.
- Title: Automotive Metal Fabricator
- Job Openings: 1
- Duration/Usual Hours per Week: Full-Time, 40 Hours per Week Minimum Monday-Friday.
- Compensation: Competitive and based on experience and qualifications.
Experience, Qualifications, Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience automotive metal fabrication, welding, or extensive personal experience in the field.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: High school diploma or equivalent
- Must own set of required tools
Job duties including but not limited to:
- Automotive body panel replacement.
- Ability to align panels, doors and fenders to achieve even gaps.
- Ability to shape patch panels,
- File, grind, sand and smooth filled or repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools.
- Fit and weld replacement parts into place.
- Remove damaged sections of vehicles, and remove small pits and dimples in body metal.
- Perform careful and organized disassembly of vehicles.
- Welding Primarily MIG, mostly sheet metal.
- TIG skills preferred.
- Ability to work with a variety of metal shaping tools.
Ideal Candidates Display:
- Detail oriented
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Passion for vintage domestic cars.
- Attention to detail.
- Results Orientated.
- Ability to adapt to a wide variety of tasks
- Â Positive attitude with a focus on customer satisfaction
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.