This black 1966 Ford mustang fastback restoration will be a ProTouring build. The mustang will feature many top end components from our Speed Shop including an LS engine, Detroit Speed suspension, Forgeline wheels, and Wilwood disc brakes. The fastback will be a perfect mix of classic looks & modern performance.
1966 Ford Mustang Fastback Project For Sale
- Acid dipped body
- Sprayed in epoxy
- All panel replacement & rust repair complete & panels fitted
- Detroit Speed “Aluma Frame” front suspension (installed)
- Detroit Speed 4-Link rear suspension (installed)
- Detroit Speed mini-tubs (installed)
- Detroit Speed subframe connectors (installed)
- Currently setup for LS engine & 6 speed 6L90 automatic transmission (not included)
- 14” Wilwood disc brakes – drilled and slotted
- Ring Brothers carbon fiber hood
- Ultimate headers for LS engine
- Ron Davis radiator for LS engine
- Ring Brothers hood hinges
- Flaming River column
- Smoked glass kit with clear windshield
- Vintage Air
- ***Strange center section not included…mounted for mock up purposes
See all the worked performed on the Fastback to this point:
A little over $85,000 invested in the build by our customer up to this point, plus the cost of the actual Mustang itself.
Feel free to contact MetalWorks with any questions at 541-341-3372.
Thanks for looking.
- Completion Date
Share this post
- Detroit Speed front & rear suspensions, mini-tubs